Wednesday 9 September 2009

Miracles do happen

Miracles do happen phone numbers restored and sanity..Some people cannot get this program that demands rigorous honesty.There are such unfortunates they appear to have been born that way but some do.I pray that the unfortunates are returned to the true faith which is our wonderful program.I feel our strength and resolve have been deepend.My program after 24 years has been revolutionised. My health has been restored. My work renewed and the deep understanding of the human condition explained to me for I am a humble pupil of the universe. My contact with my higher power has been equal to that which I am prepared to sacrifice and when the ultimate sacrifice is called for so are the rewards.I hope to spend a quite Christmas with my son back in your wonderful company and I hope to be able to arrange another get together in the mountains of the Cerras del Ronda.Thank you all personally and deeply.GOD BLESS (it really does work if you work it)

No comments:

Post a Comment