Thursday 21 June 2012

Dissociation Anonymous: Filling the Void - My Angel


I have felt worthless and a failure and a shameful creature and I have felt that I should be punished and unworthy of love or care from others or myself.

I have felt the void of nothingness in me the hole in my soul

I have been to the deepest depths and back again many times and have known the deepest of depression and many times have felt like ending it all.

I have felt unworthy .

But through my darkest hours I tried to help others, and step by little step I became aware of a tiny shining light within me. The more I loved others and had compassion in my heart the stronger that light became until it now shines brightly in all that I do and is finally driving back the darkness of the void.

You my friend also have a little shining light and I can see it even though you may be oblivious of it, and if you continue to give your love and support to others and in turn let them nourish you with their love and support for you then your light will also become brighter.

We all need to be accepted we all need to be loved we all need to know that there is nothing inherently wrong with us and when we look deep within we will find our personal salvation and it will set us free.
I always wanted my guardian angel but now I realise she was there all the time inside me, part of me my own true child within.

No comments:

Post a Comment